06 de Abril de 2008

For a special foreign

Plant a garden
And have me as your favourite bud
Until I become the most beautiful flower
The one you'll care for the most

Water me with pure water
Until I grow honouring the Sun light
And with the pureness of loving you
Create the sweetest perfume for your nose

Look at me and admire me
Think that this flower when alone
Will be more significative than a whole bouquet
And have me as yours

Pluck me when I am mature
Noticing that the tillage and care were deserved
And when I finally open the petals
Turn me into a woman

I'll be with you then
And there won't be the fear of someday I wilt
I won't be a flower in passing anymore
But someone that will love you as promised

Help me to keep growing
Now beside you, unique
Love me
Let me be your eternal Brazilian lady*

(*)Brazilian lady is a kind of rose (the one on the picture)


Participação especial de
(Sandrine Amorim)

0 O QUE ACHOU DO TEXTO?: